Updated: September 17, 2019
Stunning views and impeccable service at Seattle’s best luxury hotel. With a central location near Pike Place Market and the Seattle Art Museum, the Four Seasons Seattle features plush and spacious guest rooms and suites with modern, airy, and elegant decor. Their celebrated in-house restaurant, Goldfinch Tavern, offers local shellfish, modern Pacific Northwest cuisine, and excellent elevated pub fare. The full spa, beautiful outdoor heated infinity pool and hot tub, and 24-hour fitness center all overlook Elliott Bay.
Four Seasons Seattle – The Basics
- Location: Great central downtown location on the corner of 1st Avenue and Union Street, across the street from Seattle Art Museum, and one block from Pike Place Market. Walkable to Pioneer Square (10 minutes), Belltown (15 minutes), and the Seattle Waterfront (7 minutes).
- Ages: All ages are welcome. No additional charge for children 18 years old and under staying in the same room with parents or guardians; special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under occupying two rooms. Family-friendly amenities include childproofing supplies, cribs, highchairs, playpens, child-size bathrobes, baby & kids’ toiletries, children’s video library, babysitting service (not complimentary – please give 24 hours advance notice), kid’s concierge service, behind-the-scenes kitchen tour, free meals for kids under 5, and children’s welcome treat on arrival.
- Pet Policy: One small dog (under 20 lbs) per room, for an additional fee of $50 per stay. Dog bed, bowls, and treat provided.
- View: Amazing views of Elliott Bay, Puget Sound, the Seattle Waterfront, and the Olympic Mountains to the west. City views to the east.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Complimentary throughout the hotel for all guests.
- Parking: Valet parking; $50 per night.
- Nice Perks: Complimentary coffee concierge and morning newspaper, picnic basket service, summer poolside menu. Local art, curated by the Seattle Art Museum, is featured throughout the hotel.
- Phone: (206) 749-7000
- Email: [email protected]
- When To Book: Three months in advance during the April-September cruise season, and during the December holidays. One month in advance October-March.
- How To Book: Booking.com will have the best rates. Use the website specific to your language, currency, and home-country for easiest use: UK • USA • Français • Deutsch • Nederlands.
Four Seasons Seattle – Amenities
- Pool: Seattle’s only outdoor infinity pool, located on the fourth floor, with incredible views of Elliott Bay. 40 feet long, 4 feet deep; heated to 84 degrees. The beautiful pool terrace has plenty of lounge chairs, a fire pit, and hot tub. During the summer, poolside spa treatments and food and drink service are available.
- Spa: 6,000 square foot spa with 8 treatment rooms, including two “couples” treatment rooms with views overlooking Puget Sound. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai, River Rock, Prenatal, and Reflexology Massage; body and facial treatments, manicures, and pedicures. Couples and in-room treatments are available. Open 9am – 8pm daily. Relaxation room is open to hotel guests without an appointment.
- Fitness Center: 24-hour fitness center with Puget Sound views; locker room access available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. daily. Free weights, weight-training, and cardiovascluar machines. Private personal training sessions are available on request.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None. All rooms feature deep soaking tubs.
Four Seasons Seattle – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Their locally-celebrated Goldfinch Tavern concentrates on local/seasonal/NW cuisine, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, drinks, dessert, and room service. Two private dining rooms are available for parties of 20 or more. Kids under 5 eat free. Great happy hour and late night menus, with a beautiful view of the Seattle Great Wheel – especially at night. 6:30am – 11:45pm weekdays, and until 12:45pm on Friday and Saturday nights. $$-$$$$
- Lounge/Bar: Located in Goldfinch Tavern, with seating for 44. From June to September, INFINITY pool + bar offers a poolside food and drink menu from 11am to 9pm (food) and 9:30 pm (drinks).
- Breakfast: Not complimentary, served in Goldfinch Tavern from 6:30am until 11am.
- Room Service: In-Room Dining is available 24-hours a day, with complimentary coffee concierge between 6 and 10am.
- Picnic Service: With 12 hours’ advance notice, the restaurant will pack an insulated picnic tote for you to take along as you sightsee in Seattle. 6 menu options are available, with a variety of food and beverage option.
Four Seasons Seattle – Rooms and Suites
- Room Types: Prime Bay-View Room • Deluxe Bay-View Room • Partial Bay-View Room • Deluxe Seattle-View Room • Seattle-View Room • Superior King Room • Presidential Suite • Governor’s Suite • Deluxe Elliott Bay Suite • Corner Elliott Bay Suite • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: The Four Seasons Seattle is 100% Smoke free.
- Best Room: The 2,480 square foot Governor’s Suite is located on the hotel’s 10th floor, and sleeps 4. Sweeping views of Elliott Bay, Puget Sound, and the Olympic Mountains through floor-to-ceiling windows. Two sofas, four lounge chairs, gaming table, dining table to accommodate eight, guest powder room, private office area, and fireplace. Custom furnishings and artwork by Morris Graves, Joseph Goldberg, Jared Rue, Dennis Evans, Victoria Adams and Leo Kenney. Can be configured as a two- or three-bedroom suite with the addition of connecting rooms.
Four Seasons Seattle – What’s Nearby?
Recommended Nearby Tours
- Early-Access Food Tour of Pike Place Market – Behind the scenes tour of Seattle’s 110 year old market. Start location: 6-minute walk.
- Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour – Fun tour of Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market with free tastings of Seattle’s best food. Start location: 11-minute walk.
- Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour of Seattle – Awesome tour around Pike Place Market and nearby shops. High-end local treats but still very kid-friendly. Start location: 4-minute walk.
- Pike Place Market – One of the nation’s oldest and best farmer’s markets, with fresh fish and produce, great restaurants, and tons of food, craft, and flower stalls. 3-minute walk.
- Seattle Art Museum – Smallish but world-class art museum with a respectable and eclectic collection and fantastic visiting exhibits. 2-minute walk.
- Benaroya Hall – Elegant concert hall that’s home to the Seattle Symphony and hosts an impressive line-up of touring performers. 4-minute walk.
- Seattle Waterfront – Lively touristy area that features restaurants, a 175-foot tall observation wheel, virtual flying ride, Puget Sound boat tours, and the Seattle Aquarium. 5-minute walk.
- Lecosho – Awesome (and meat-heavy) American cuisine in an elegant tucked-away downtown location. Great outdoor dining in the summer. 2-minute walk.
- Tankard & Tun – Upscale seafood-centric pub with great views. 2-minute walk.
- Matt’s in the Market – Fabulous NW cuisine, iconic Market view. 3-minute walk.
- Place Pigalle – Classic French cuisine hidden in Pike Place Market, romantic date-night spot. 3-minute walk.
- Maximilien – Expertly-prepared French fine dining with panoramic Puget Sound views. 3-minute walk.
- The Brooklyn – Seafood, steak, and oyster house with a cozy, classic atmosphere. 3-minute walk.
- Elliott’s Oyster House – Great seafood on the downtown waterfront. 5-minute walk.
- Steelhead Diner – Best restaurant in Pike Place Market. 5-minute walk.
- Sushi Kashiba – Seattle’s best sushi – line up early for a coveted seat at the bar. 5-minute walk.
- Kastoori Grill – Awesome Indian food, no alcohol. 6-minute walk.
- The Pink Door – Italian, view balcony, and late-night cabaret. 7-minute walk.
- Le Pichet – Wonderful and charming French bistro. 7-minute walk.
Nearby Bars and Breweries
- Von’s 1000 Spirits – Lively upscale pub with terrific cocktails. 1-minute walk.
- Radiator Whiskey – Hip, trendy Pike Place Market hangout with whiskey, scotch, bourbon, rye, beer, wine, and food. 3-minute walk.
- Alibi Room – The coolest bar in Pike Place Market, opposite Gum Wall. 3-minute walk.
- Old Stove Brewery – Great views and good beer in Pike Place Market. 6-minute walk.
- Kell’s Irish Bar – Lively bar/restaurant on Post Alley in Pike Place Market, often has live music. 6-minute walk.
- Purple Wine Bar – Best wine bar in Seattle, great food and huge wine list. 6-minute walk.
Nearby Shopping and Cool Shops
- SAM Shop – Seattle Art Museum’s arty and and eclectic gift shop. No admission fee required. 2-minute walk.
- Pike Place Market – Stalls selling local and handmade crafts, jewelry, toys, and flowers line the first level main corridor. 3-minute walk.
- Eighth Generation – Pike Place market shop selling beautiful and authentic Native American wool blankets, jewelry, t-shirts, and fine arts. 3-minute walk.
- DeLaurenti – Specialty European import food and wine shop, in Pike Place Market at 1st and Pike, across from the newsstand. 3-minute walk.
- Market Magic Shop – Gifts and supplies for aspiring magicians and practical jokers. If you ask nicely, the salesperson at the counter will perform a trick for you. Pike Place Market lower level. 3-minute walk.
- Metsker Maps – Maps, globes, puzzles, postcards; local and worldwide. 4-minute walk.
- La Truffle Queen – Pike Place Market shop and cafe featuring truffles and specialty vinegars. A must for foodies. 4-minute walk.
- Golden Age Collectibles – Comic books, games, and pop culture collectibles. Located in Pike Place Market, two floors down from the big neon clock. 4-minute walk.
- Sur la Table – Their flagship store is jam-packed with high-end cookware, cutlery, and culinary appliances. 5-minute walk.
- Pendleton Seattle – World-renowned wool blankets, bags, and clothing. 6-minute walk.
- Indi Chocolate – Bean-to-bar, small batch chocolate shop and factory. Look for it in Pike Place Market’s new MarketFront addition. 7-minute walk.
- Nordstrom – The local department store’s flagship location, featuring 4 restaurants, a day spa, and personal stylist services. 11-minute walk.
- Pacific Place – Upscale shopping center with 11-screen AMC movie theater. 12-minute walk.